Sunday, April 15, 2012

iMove


I am so excited that my Sexy Abs with Kelly Rowland DVD came in last week and I'm even more excited that I enjoyed the workout!! The Hollywood Trainer @JeanetteJenkins has a #SexyAbsChallenge on Twitter. She posts weekly and daily tips and motivation. With a healthy diet, cardio workouts and doing Sexy Abs 3x a week you will be ready for summer with a flab free tummy. The 42 min workout went by fast and you definitely feel the burn the following day...and the day after. But hey... no pain no gain, well loss in this scenario. :) I did experience pain/strain in my neck though. This is at no fault of Jeanette Jenkins or Kelly Rowland... I REPEAT... THE DVD DID NOT CAUSE ME TO HAVE NECK PAIN OR STRAIN...

I found from previous yoga, pilates and ab workouts on the floor/mat that once I finished or the next day I would experience slight pain/strain. After doing some research I learned that I needed to modify the exercises. In the video below, Aliesa George of CENTERWORKS, explains the modification I made to rid myself of these aches.
**Please note everyone's body and muscles react differently to workouts and modifications. Always consult your doctor before starting/changing your workouts. I am not a doctor or trainer.**


No comments:

Post a Comment