Friday, March 18, 2011

The Game Review or Lack There Of :-(


I'm a lot late in my reviews for these past few episodes and I'm sorrrry! I think it's because I was trying to find nice things to say about them... and each week I was unable to :-( And now there are only two episodes left and um... I still don't have much to say.. I was a HUGE fan and I couldn't WAIT for the new season to begin. I have to say I am not impressed (and I know I'm not the only one who feels this way). The story lines are... not good. Lol. I was going to try to be prolific but I just don't have it in me. BET has definitely changed The Game and the change is bad. I will be back to give a final recap and review as it is too draining to so it weekly... Smh.

~AE

2 comments:

  1. Lol soooo true. I just had this conversation with Kristal the other day. I dont like it anymore. When tuesday comes around, i'm always stuck asking myself.. what the hell do I watch again? and then remember it's the Game and I sigh. What a disappointment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just glad it was back so I don't have to wreck my mind thinking about what happened

    ReplyDelete