Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Game Review - Ep 4

Hmmm.... What did I think about this week's episode of the game?? 

I THINK IT WAS GREAT!!!! This is what we've been waiting for.... Maybe they just had to warm up after being on such a long hiatus. As I watched I felt like I was watching the old episodes! I'm so relieved. I was talking to friend to the blog Cherie S. and we both thought that the show was ruined. This episode put The Game back on the map for me!! *happy dance*

  • Soo has anyone realized that Kelly was not on the last two episodes??? She can't be THAT busy filming her reality show...
  • I didn't think that Meagan Good's character was going to help out Malik that was refreshing. *Note I don't remember her name on the show... that can't be good*
  • I really enjoyed Tasha Mack's hat discussion with Derwin.... That was one part of the show that made me feel like I was watching the old episodes.
    • I think Malik is going to ask Tasha to be his Momager again...
  • I feel like Derwin and Mel's relationship is going back to the one they had on the old episodes... They had better chemistry in this episode.
  • And just when I thought I didn't have to see Terence and Tasha again.... They will be back next episode... together *gags*
  • Oh and I think Derwin made the right decision not to go to the press conference... BUT I think he should have told Malik he wasn't going to go.
Needless to say.. I am very excited about this episode. It wasn't dark and you couldn't really tell it was unrehearsed. If the rest of the shows are like this I will be overjoyed.

Until next week!
~AE



2 comments:

  1. I concur. I don't think the episodes have been that bad. I feel something bad is going to happen to Malik... like death lolol. As far as the whole Tasha and Terrence thing.. I am not pleased.. she might as well be dating TT .. Tasha Mack needs a MAN. Bring back Rick Fox.. and if she has to be a cougar... well then how bout Brian White or Boris! ... not Terrence J.. smh.. But so far I feel like the show is back where it was before. Oh and I don't like the whole Kelly thing.. she needs longer hair and needs to be more humbled... shoulder shrug.. good episode though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachelle...death? really? LOL! I think something bad is going to happen to Malik but by the hands of Tee Tee. He's going to destroy him especially since he was Malik's right hand man. I agree with your analysis ash. It was a better episode. I actually was left speechless. Derwin and Girl Melanie's chemistry was better and I DID notice Kelly being absent from the show. What is up with that? I feel like maybe the later episodes will focus on her dependence on Jason but not a FULL episode. I think the producers did a good job with giving us a sense of how they all evolved except for Kelly and what ever happened to them going to the games, being in the sky box, going over to each other's houses? I don't even know where Kelly lives and does Jason still live in that rat hole?

    I agree with u about Derwin staying away from the conference but he should have said something and don't even get me started with tasha and that look alike from making of the band (Qwanell...YUCK!)

    Kudos ash!

    ReplyDelete