Thursday, January 13, 2011

AE Fitness- Nothing to hide...

I still think I'm crazy for doing this.... Here's the deal. Below I posted the BEFORE pictures of myself at different angles like they do on Celebrity Fit Club. I have also posted a picture of myself on the scale o_O




 I was sucking it in a lil' bit in the top picture... but I decided I was doing myself a disservice for not being honest like I said I was going to be... Soo the bottom picture shows no suckage just pudgage.



Today January 13, 2011. I weigh in at 
140 lbs
Chest: 34
Waist: 30
Hip: 41

I'm giving myself two months to slim down and maybe... just maybe look like this...


Wish me luck!!
~AE

5 comments:

  1. I still think u look great. Good luck with the workout. Love ya blog boo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great woman those hips sheeshhh but nothing wrong with toning!!!

    ReplyDelete