Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Game Review

Mesfin Fekadu reports on TheReflector.com that a whopping 7.7 million faithful fans watched the season premiere of The Game on BET. Whoa mama! So what did you all think?


I have to get used to their new style of filming. The Game has moved from Los Angeles to Atlanta and they are taped this season "guerilla" style. It seems less vibrant and totally unrehearsed. This style worked for shows like Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm (I am a fan of both) so I pray that it works for them. I am uber excited to be able to see where this storyline will take us...

  • I must say I am not a fan of Tasha Mack and Terence... At all. But hey... I respect his hustle. I'm not sure if this will help his acting career or hurt it though. It seems like I'm not alone in feeling like Terence has to go....
  • Girl Melanie... I must say that I was expecting to see her practicing this season. Yes, I agree that she should support Derwin in his new success but she could have a small private practice. I was hoping to see a power couple... maybe towards the end of the season
  • Oh baby... Mel is starting trouble, trouble, trouble. I hope she get's it together. I agree that you shouldn't keep secrets in a marriage but Mel formally known as "Med School", should have made double, triple, and quadruple checked those results before sharing...
  • I'm happy Tee Tee is maturing
  • Meagan Good... I'm not too sure what I feel about this storyline yet.
  • Ex-Basketball Wives... Ummm not a fan
  • Brit Brat?! Umm I think they over played her character. She needs to be toned down. A LOT.

I will be tuning in next week!!
~AE





    

No comments:

Post a Comment