Friday, January 7, 2011

Xanga!!

Hey there! 

Growing up I used to write in a journal/diary. Years would go by and I would stumble across it and read what I was up to at that particular time in my life. Welp... a few years have past and look what I've dug up... Xanga!! My online journal from freshmen year. Whoa momma! Its crazy to see how many things have changed and how many things are exactly the same... 

I'm still trying to decide whether the changes and lack of change in certain areas are positive or negative. 

I have come a long way tho... So I am proud of where I stand. I'm still a work in progress.

~AE

2 comments:

  1. So I'm looking at the title of this post and I'm like "that looks so familiar, wtf is it?" and as soon as I opened it up I had to lol because I sooooo remember those!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. Yessir Xanga was all the rage in '06!!

    Thanks for commenting
    ~AE

    ReplyDelete