Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wednesday's Words of Wisdom 1/12/11

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” - Maria Robinson



The funny (well not so funny) thing about time is that it stops for no one. Although I love my DVR and the fact that I can pause the TV when I need to get a snack and fast foreword through the commercials, I cannot apply these tactics to my day to day life. The decisions we made in the yesterday will shape our lives tomorrow. So what happens when you make a mistake? When you make the wrong decision? When you realize "Oh snap, I don't like the way THIS is going?? Well unfortunately, like the quote says... you can't go back and start over, but you can make the decision to change the direction of where you are heading. *Thank Heavens* So take a step back and look at how your life is going... Are you happy? Are you on the path you want to be on? If not.. TODAY is the day to make that change. 

You are the author of your life story... is time to start a new chapter?

Have a great day!
~AE

No comments:

Post a Comment