Tuesday, January 4, 2011

...

AE Fitness Update: I went to the gym. Weighed in and immediately wanted to leave... but I didnt! I am 7 lbs heavier than I thought I was. So now instead of losing 15 lbs I have to shed... well you do the math *Crack* went my heart. But its cool. I can do it! Whyy?? Because I have you by my side. ;-

In other news... I went to see The King's Speech today (matinee of course) and it was REALLY good. I will write a review for you all tomorrow! 

This blog thing is kinda cool. Shout out to my friend Tykeia over at www.TheGlamNerds.com!! She inspired me to be like Nike and "Just Do It". Please check out her blog at www.TheGlamNerds.com because its pretty freaking great! 

Welp! That's it for the night folks. Thanks for tuning in! I appreciate it!
~AE

2 comments:

  1. This blog is so my new favorite thing! And no worries girl.. I weighed myself this morning and I'm major league over the three digit number that showed itself. Ugh.. ah well.. I worked out last night.. we just gotta keep at it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all your support!! I plan to go to the gym 3 times a week and play wii fit twice. And I'm still on a spinach kick so my caloric intake is lower than usual... baby steps!! lol

    Thanks for your comment!
    ~AE

    ReplyDelete