Thursday, January 6, 2011

Snow Day??

I feel like a little kid!! I keep checking weather.com to see when the snow will start. I have a big paper due tomorrow annnnd I would love to have an extra day to perfect it. Soo What am I going to do??


I'm taking it back to 4th grade. Uh huh. Yup! I said it! Tonight before bed I am putting a spoon under my pillow, I'm wearing my pajama's inside out and placing clean socks in the freezer!! And before I do all that I'm going to finish my paper!!!! :-) Just in case...

~AE

2 comments:

  1. I to am praying that the snow will begin just before the morning rush hour so I can go ahead and send that I'ma work from home email. *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I hope you plan to sleep with your pajama's inside out! And I wonder if the size of the spoon matters! lol

    Thank you for your post!
    ~AE

    ReplyDelete