Friday, January 7, 2011

The Game!!


     I am uber  excited about the season premiere of The Game. I would personally like to thank BET for bringing it back to life. That last episode... I think when the credits started to roll, a few tears dropped from my eyes. I remember questioning, "How could they leave us hanging like that??!!?". So now here we are days away from the new season... I can't wait to see what everyone has been up too!!!
     It will start two years after we have last seen them. Derwin is the star on the team!! So they have money now! Kelly has her own reality show... Mel and Derwin are married, the baby should be walking and talking... How will co-parenting go with Janay??? Will Mel finish Med school?? Will she lead the SunBeams? Will there be a new member of the SunBeams?? I know Meagan Good will be making a few appearances!!! Oh man this is going to be juicy!!

I have added a countdown to the right side of the page. It is set for every Tuesday at 10pm (EST)!!!

Let's Go Sabers!!
~AE

No comments:

Post a Comment