Friday, January 7, 2011

iShop- Groceries

Soo on Fridays I usually go grocery shopping. Because of the snow in the tristate I am not going today but I will share with you some things I like to get.


Friday is when the new circulars come out!! Whooot whoot. Shopping on a budget! One of my favorite things to get on Fridays at Stop and Shop are the rotisserie chicken 2 for $10. I use them for lunch meat, in sandwiches, sliced with a starch and veggie AANNDD used to make chicken stock for soups and for my spinach and franks! They also have Fresh Italian bread for $0.99 << Those deals are exclusive for Fridays<<




Stop and Shop also has good 10 for $10 weekly deals and since the circular comes out on Fridays its best to be the first to get in line for the goods!! And don't forget. You do not have to get 10 of eat item... each item you get will just be $1.

This week Ronzoni Pasta is 2 for $1!! And Francesco Rinaldi Pasta Sauce is $0.88!! Looks like we're having spaghetti this week!!

The Italian bread can be used for sandwiches and for the spaghetti!!

Check your local circular online before shopping. Make a list! I find it easy to plan different meals I want to make. This way I don't end up with a lot of different things I like, but that don't go together. (It has happened to me one to many times!)


***Sign up for a Stop and Shop card! They will send you coupons annnnd get you the in-store deals**

Happy Shopping
~AE

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if you have a membership or not, but BJs is definitely a good place to buy in bulk! I get the 2 roaster chickens for 7 or 8 bucks. Also, Idk if there's a ShopRite near you, but I started going there and saved a ton compared to S&S. If you don't care too much about brands either, I would suggest Aldi or Walmart supercenter. Trust me, I know about a budget and I'm feeding a family of 4. :-) Happy shopping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl!! I am a member at sam's club!! I go mostly for gas bc i don't have space in my apt for bulk :-/ I actually haven't been to Shop Rite or Aldi... I will check them out!!

    Thanks for the tips!!
    ~AE

    ReplyDelete